The system is composed by:
1) Alarm card
2) Power supply and ﬂashing card
3) Relay card
4) Timing card
5) Card holder unit
6) Power transformers and Dc/Dc converters
7) Signalling cells, SQ type (with LED on request)
It’s available in 2 different executions:
- The ﬁrst one being supplied with its various components unassembled, but ﬁtted with their corresponding wiring terminals.
- The second is being supplied as a prewired solution in a ﬂush mounting rack.
The ﬁrst solution is the most versatile either for assembling or displaying.
As far as its operation is concerned, the alarm unit (optical and acoustic signalling) is excited, when its input contact changes its status ( i.e. When it changes from open or normal condition to close or alarm condition).
The alarm action behaviour follows the detailed patterns given in the ISA selection table, at the page 5, according with the selected sequence.
The system is also ﬁtted with terminals for wiring external push-buttons for:
- Sequence test, in order to control the system’s efﬁciency.
- Acknowledge, in order to intervene on the siren during its normal operation.
- For resetting the cards, which memorize the tripping of the functions.
An interesting feature of the COMPALARM A, are the interconnections available at its splittable terminal, which makes the wiring much easier, as it allows to wire the terminal block detached from the card.
The particular position of the terminal block allows also to optimize the available space at the board
TABLE OF SEQUENCES
杭州嘉瑞电气有限公司 JR Electric(China) Co.,Ltd.
电话(Tel): +86 571 86966638 传真(Fax):+ 86 571 86036013 E-mail:email@example.com Web:www.jre.com.cn