The measurement transducer is the solution to potentially dangerous voltages on the panel front, to the lack of inside panel space and to have a blind instrument, which has no access to any measured data at the electric panel installation.
For the control of energy distribution systems detecting when problems occur that could put the quality and availability of electricity at risk.
The EMT-4s transducer includes the same important features such as:
- 3 voltage inputs for the three phases, neutral wire connection
- 3 current inputs for the three phases and neutral wire
- high measurement accuracy (0.2% for voltage and current measurements)
- many electrical quantities measured and calculated of the voltage and current
- energy counters imported and exported
- 4 digital inputs / outputs, completely user programmable
- serial communication RS485 with Modbus-RTU protocol
- internal clock and calendar
- data logger function, the recording can be continous (driven only by regular time intervals) or conditional, driven by the status of one the internal variables (limits, alarms)
- compatibility with communications interface such as ETHERNET, RS232
- integrability in the EMT-4s supervision and programming