Thanks to its large display screen and serial communication terminals it is possible to control the status of a group of operating theatres (from 1 to 12) from different positions. The personnel may verify the status of each operating theatre and any alarm signalling in real time.
RMS-12 includes exclusive software in 3 languages, which allows for very simple system installation: no programming is necessary. It is sufficient to insert the total number of operating theatres to be monitored on the user interface front panel.
The display allows visualizing:
- General page: it is possible immediately understand whether the system of each facility is functioning correctly or if, instead, it is suffering anomalies or damages.
- Measures page: summarizes in a single screen the real time, threshold measures (resistance, impedance, temperature of the transformer primary and secondary, current) and the alarm RMS-12 (low insulation; surpassed programmed threshold alarm)
- Alarm page: summarizes in a single screen the alarm RMS-12 presents (resistance, impedance, as well as any over temperature of the transformer primary and secondary and over current)
- Language page: it is possible to configure the device language: Italian, English, Spanish.
- Configuration page: it is possible to configure the system to be monitored (communication parameters, language, buzzer)
- indication and visualization of operating status and alarm messages
- central network status visualization of HRI-R40 devices
- displaying measured values of response values for monitoring purpose